If you’re a website owner using WooCommerce, setting up related products is an essential part of running your online store. Related products are items that customers might also be interested in based on what they’ve already purchased or viewed. Adding related items to your product pages can help boost sales and increase customer engagement with your store. Let’s take a look at how to set up related products in WooCommerce.
1. Log into your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the ‘Products’ tab on the left-hand side of the page. Then select ‘Categories’ from the dropdown menu.
2. You will now see all of your existing categories listed here. Select the category that contains the product(s) for which you’d like to add related products.
3. Next, click on the ‘Edit’ button next to the category name and scroll down until you see a section labeled ‘Related Products’ where you can enter in specific product IDs that should be associated with this category.
4. Once you have added all of the relevant product IDs, scroll down further and select ‘Update’ to save your changes.
5. Finally, go back to the homepage of your store and refresh it so that any changes are visible on the front end of your site.
6. Now when customers view one of these categories, they will see all of the related products listed at the bottom of each page which can help encourage them to explore more items from within that particular category!
7. Repeat this process for every category where you would like to add related products – just remember to save any changes before moving onto another category!
Setting up related products in WooCommerce is an easy way for website owners to boost sales by offering additional items that customers may find interesting based on their current browsing habits or purchase history! By following these steps, you can quickly get up and running with this feature and start seeing results almost immediately! With just a few clicks, you can make sure customers never miss out on discovering something new when they visit your store!